Monday, January 3, 2011

Come and get it!

Family time is important to us. Healthy eating is, too. In a world where convenience is preferred over nutrition, and busy lives abound, it is often difficult to marry the two. I can honestly say that we have been able to do this successfully. Is our family the better for it? I like to think so. But here is what I know. I have only a few years with my children, and the rest of my life with my husband. And sitting around the dinner table - or even preparing the meal together - gives us time to talk, or just quietly be together. With every mouthful we are creating memories that can never be taken away. So in this blog we will chronicle our journey. The meals that worked, and the ones that don't - and the life that is lived along the way.

No comments: